(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Best Cute Love Letter to Her

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 24, 2018

Best Cute Love Letter to Her


cute-love-letter-couples
My Sweet heart,

I am the luckiest person to have you with me. The moment first I saw you; you were standing with your friend near the bus stand. I can’t tell how I was feeling on that time. 

There was something about you, maybe it was in the way you laughed or the way your eyes lit up, and I knew that there was this indisputable attraction that I felt for you. Not a day goes by when my mind does not think of you, you are the reason behind every joy that has ever been a part of my life. 

You are the one who made me see the beauty of things. Before you came into my life, I was shy, nervous, sad, alone and broken heart. Then you came in and turned my world around and changed everything for the better. 

I cannot thank you enough; all I can do to repay you is to love you unconditionally and whole heatedly. You are every dream of mine come true and I love you with all my heart and soul.

Yours forever

Chinmay

1 comments:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...