(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Romantic love letter for her

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 15, 2016

Romantic love letter for her

My Love,

I would love to say that there is nothing more beautiful than having you. I learn how to fly in the sky again, soar high and be brave not fearing of little things. I began to feel the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving.


I feel proud to say that you are mine. I really feel very lucky to have you. I always feel you near my heart, my breath and even sometimes I feel that I am experiencing your touch. This feeling is so special and different. I love this feeling. I feel your smell around myself. These are not only words but the true feelings of my heart and soul. I never feel alone because I always find you near me.

I want to be yours only yours not only in this world but the world hereafter.

Yours and only Yours,

Chinmay
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...