(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Dream Love Letter for your girl friend

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dream Love Letter for your girl friend

Dear Sweety,

I am writing to you to tell you how much you truly mean to me. I never use to believe in love at first sight, but that day when you met, my heart raced and felt like it would burst out of my chest. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. You are the most wonderful, smart, talented, handsome girl I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. How can just one person give me so much hope for a future I have always dreamed of?


You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. You are the one from the millions I never met in my life before. You are my angel and forever you will be. The one whose memories I will treasure forever till the day I turn into an angel like you. I love you, you are my baby.

Love always

Chinmay     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...