(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); cute love letters

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

cute love letters

My Honey,

You know that I am absolutely faithful to you. I am very afraid to let you go for I long to hold you so close to my heart. I always want your warm touch. I love you and adore you so much. You are my absolute satisfaction and happiness. By your love and care, you have made me feel complete. I find it hard to stop myself to not hug and huddle you.

I find it very hard to not look into your very lovely eyes. You make me determined and confident. You are a complete reality of my dreams. For always, I am dreaming of a girl who can always miss me and love me like my mother and can care for me like my father. I know they can’t be replaceable by you but I need your present for remembering them for ever.
You are indeed wonderful!

Ban Boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...