(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Cute love letters to girlfriend

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cute love letters to girlfriend

My Sweet Heart,

I never expected God to bless me with such a innocent girl like you and I never imagined feeling this pain again. I fell in love with you because of the beautiful things you have shown me, I love you for being so patient with me. I love you for being so caring for me. I love you because you have filled the emptiness inside me, I love you for being demanding on me. I love you for being impulsive on me, I love you for wanting me close to you all the time. I never thought I could fall in love this way with you in my whole life. 

I'm not sure if this relationship will grow in future and I don't know how long I could wait to get you in my life. If you want to try impressing me in future, then this is the time, please impress me. I want you in my whole life. 

Yours only
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...