(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Real feeling deep love letters for him

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 27, 2015

Real feeling deep love letters for him

My Sweet heart,

When I’m with you, time seems like nothing, your words soothe me and your touch make me go mad. I am madly in love with you. These miles cannot separate us. I love you even more with each passing day.

Our love is forever and beyond!!! You make me feel complete, and my life has turned around since the moment I found you. I just adore you my boy. The first moment I saw you, my heart skipped a beat, my cheeks went red. I never felt this way before. Yes, I am in love with you. 

You walked out of my life without giving me a reason. You are the man I don't mind being stupid with. I love you so much.

Only Yours

xaxmx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...