(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Touching Love Letter for her

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Touching Love Letter for her

My Dearest Nivy,

You must know I'm happier than I have ever been, and I owe that joy to you. Before I met you, there was emptiness in my heart that at times seemed to consume me, that threatened to break me--but now my life is full of meaning and purpose. 

I can see my future more clearly now--you are the light in the dark that guides my steps to where I want to be. I adore your kind smile and your gentle eyes. You have so much good in you-you treat me so well. I love your quiet strength, and your desire to do right. You can always make me laugh, even when I don't always want to. When I look into your eyes I see a reflection of my own soul. 

I can't stay alone being away from you. I hope you feel the same way. 
I love you.

Yours Sweet Heart
chinmay

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Tom cam!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i worn the Powerball lottery. I do believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr. OSE and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Dr. OSE, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Dr. OSE and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have be playing this same number for the past 23years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Dr. OSE, truly you are the best, with Dr. OSE you can will millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP him +2348136482342

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...