(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Love Letters for her

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Love Letters for her

Dear Nivy,

You know I can't live without you. Because I miss you so much and I want to tell you that I'm the luckiest person in the world. You know why? Because I can truly say that I'm in love with my best friend. Who was my best friend and now to be my life partner. There is no another girl in the world that can make me happy and sweet like you.
 You are my sweet heart, and I just wanted let you know that I love you more than even the most heartfelt words can express. 

You made my dreams come true, and I want to do everything I can to make you feel that way too. You deserve to be treasured for being the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful girlfriend in my imagine.

Yours always,
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...