(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Sweet Love Letter

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sweet Love Letter

My Love,
I would love to say that there is nothing more beautiful than having you. I learn how to fly again, soar high and be brave not fearing of something. I began to feel the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving.

As time passed by… I started wish and hope that I can keep you forever. Don’t you know that you are someone very precious, someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving? I want you and I need you. I love you and I can never ask for more than you.

Yours Sweet Heart

Chinmay
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...