(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Sweet romantic Love Letter

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sweet romantic Love Letter

My sweet heart,

My heart is just overflowing with joy this morning. I had the most wonderful time with you. I think that you are an amazing girl. Because you look warms my heart. Your touch makes it quiver. Being close to you fills my heart with contentment. Touching and caressing you, in completely innocent ways, comforts me and my heart. Feeling your gentle touch on my lips made me feel desired. Feeling you gently touch my face made me feel you loved. Your gently touching your hand filled me with an ever increasing passion for you. You have filled my heart with untold joy and happiness. That is why I think that you are really sweet, because you make me feel amazing.

Just like last day we met on beach, I think that last night was the perfect evening at the perfect time. I don’t think that it was an accident. I don’t think meeting at this time in our lives was an accident. I think that someone is looking out for us. I think that we have been brought together at this time in our lives for something very special. I can’t wait to explore what life has in store for us.

With warmth and loving.

Chinmay 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...