(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Sweet love letter to my sweet heart

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sweet love letter to my sweet heart


My Sweet heart,

I would love to say that there is nothing more beautiful than having you. I learn how to fly again, soar high and be brave not fearing of something. I began to feel the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving.

As time passed by… I started wish and hope that I can keep you forever. Don’t you know that you are someone very precious, someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving?

I want you and I need you. I love you and I can never ask for more than you.

Only yours!
Chinmay

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Tom cam!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you all, The best thing that has ever happened in my life, is how i worn the Powerball lottery. I do believe that someday i will win the Powerball lottery. finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr. OSE and tell him i needed the lottery winning special numbers cause i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy with the help of Dr. OSE, until the day i meant the spell caster testimony online, which a lot of people has talked about that he is very powerful and has great powers in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. I emailed Dr. OSE and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery special numbers 62, and co-incidentally I have be playing this same number for the past 23years without any winning, But believe me when I play the special number 62 this time and the draws were out i was the mega winner because the special 62 matched all five white-ball numbers as well as the Powerball, in the April 4 drawing to win the $70 million jackpot prize...… Dr. OSE, truly you are the best, with Dr. OSE you can will millions of money through lottery. i am a living testimony and so very happy i meant him, and i will forever be grateful to him...… you can Email him for your own winning special lottery numbers now oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP him +2348136482342

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...