(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); best love letter to my girlfriend

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 15, 2016

best love letter to my girlfriend

Sweet Heart,

I love you so much. This letter I am writting for you because there are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no definition. How can I describe the cheer of joy I feel with the very thought of you? Every moment from when I wake up till deep in the night, there is no place on earth I would rather be than holding and kissing you tenderly. How simply hearing your voice causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen.

Loving you is the best thing that ever happened to me and I will forever cherish the moments we have spent together. You are my one and only true love. That is how I know that our love is everlasting. I love you so much dear.

Love always,         

Chinmay
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...