(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Love Letters to Him

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Love Letters to Him

My Sweet Heart,

You know that how much I love you. You are the sun in my sky, the river that runs through my soul, and the very air I breathe. You are the most fortunate man on the earth. Before I met you, I didn't believe it was possible to love someone so deeply and completely, but you have given me faith that true love really does exist because I share it with you many times. I love you with all my heart, I cherish every moment we spend together, and I love you even more in the moments when we are apart. Please don't forget me. 

Only yours,

Nivy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...