(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Deep love letter

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 28, 2016

Deep love letter

My Dear,

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I just want you to sit under the stars with me at night. And I want to kiss you in the rain as long as I can wet in the rain. 

I just want you to be there for all the time so I can be there for you too. I want to come with me to watch the movies so we can embrace each other. We can talk on the phone till late at night and regret it the next morning when it's time to go to college. I want you to know about me and love me. 

I really want you to hold my hand when I need someone to sit with and talk with. I hope we can be together forever. I will love you no matter what life brings us.
Is that ok with you.

Waiting for a reply
Yours 
ayush

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...