(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Sweet Love Letter

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sweet Love Letter


My dear sweet heart,

I am writing you this letter to express my feelings for you. Today, when I am sitting on my desk and thinking about you and precious moments of my life which I have spent with you, I feel so lucky. In fact, I do not have words to show my love and write my sentiments on any piece of paper.

I still remember the day, when we first met at my office and fell in love. However, it’s been two years since we are in a relationship and I am thinking to talk to my parents about our marriage so that we can be together forever.

I am looking forward to see you next month whenever you are free from your studies.

Waiting for your response.


Yours and only yours,
Its me.............


Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...