(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Sweet Love Letter for my girl friend

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sweet Love Letter for my girl friend

My Dearest Lora,

Up until a few months ago, I still believe that true love only happens to others. I, on the other hand, was contented leading a solitary existence given my own eccentricities. But fate obviously has different plans in store for me when our paths crossed.

When we first met in the park, feelings that I didn't know existed stirred in my heart. An unexplained desire to know you better and a burning hope that I made a good impression. It is not often that we come across a person in our lives that we want him/her to take notice of us and ignite the spark that is embedded in our hearts.

You are that person to me and my instinct has not been wrong. With each successive date, I come home with a stronger and stronger longing to make this last. A firmer belief that you are the one that I could share my life with. And a deepening love that reached a depth that I have never ever experienced.

This relationship may be fairly new right now but I can earnestly say that I love you with all my heart.

Loving you always...

chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...