(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Love letter from the heart

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Love letter from the heart

Dear Rasmi,
There’s been something on my mind for a while, now. You and I have been friends for years, and I’ve always thought you were cool and fun to hang out with. Recently, though, I’ve been thinking about you all the time. Whenever there’s a party, the first thing I say is, “Hey, let’s call Sweety.”

I’m always so happy when you’re around, and when you’re not, I miss you dreadfully. I’m nervous about telling you this, because our friendship is important to me and I would never want to ruin that, but I think I’m in love with you. I’m hoping that you feel the same way. I love you so much dear. Please reply me when you feel free.

Yours love

Chinmay
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...