(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Teenage Proposal Love letters

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Teenage Proposal Love letters

My Sweet Heart,

I know that you are only one who really understand me after my mother. You never know that you make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. I feel so happy just being with you this way. That is the reason I want you in my whole life and I know its never an easy decision, but its better to face this head on rather than not deal with it. I know you will pull through. Stay strong and you will take the right decision. 

You have my love and support as always. Let me know how things work out. You are my baby, and will forever. I love you so much.

Love always
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...