(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Emotional love letters for him

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Emotional love letters for him

My Sweet Heart, 

You are really amazing to me. I’m right where I want to be for once in my life. I have always desired to have that special someone in my life who could make me feel like everything was alright in this world, for I had her and with you this is something that I feel each day. Loving you has given my life a new direction. I woke up at morning with a pain in my soul and heart. I just cannot stop thinking about you.
heart-touching-love-letters

I remember the last time I saw you at the top of the white building you were wearing a black t-shirt. Sweetheart I love it when you open your heart and talk to me. It’s like my world is shifting towards you.We try to do things which are at fast pace. And you know what I really don’t want to go out. 

There has never been a truer emotion that I have ever felt and in this feeling I want to be lost forever. I love you.

Yours
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...