(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Adorable letter for girlfriend

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Adorable letter for girlfriend

Sweet Heart,

I hope you know how much our relationship has come to mean to me. Getting to know you over these last few months has changed my life. Before I met you, there was emptiness in my heart that at times seemed to consume me, that threatened to break me, but now my life is full of meaning and purpose. You brought vibrant color to my life, and in my heart I felt the renewal, the warmth and sunlight of spring again.

I adore your kind smile and your gentle eyes. You have such a love for others, and your example makes me want to be the best that I can be. You can always make me laugh, even when I don't always want to. When I look into your eyes I feel a reflection of soul. I know there is no place on earth that I would rather be. I can't live without you and your love. Waiting to see you again. I love you so much.

Yours Only
Chinmay


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...