(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Really Cute and Sweet Love Letter to Her

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Really Cute and Sweet Love Letter to Her

Dearest Sudeepta,


Today, my heart strongly believes, loving you is something special and I will never regret doing that. My love is for you and you alone. No matter, how much you upset me. I even love you when you make me go crazy with your ridiculous talk. You know you are always used to slap my face but I remains silent. Because I love you so much. I don't have any other feelings for you. 

Yet, I wish I could be with you every day in my life. So that you can slap and pinch me when ever you want. I would like to love you more and more. You know that I love the way you try to make things better for us, when it is the worst end of ties together. You are the most wonderful person to me. I feel that I am only person in this world who loves you more.

I still feel the same when I look up to you and all I know is I am lost in the world of magic and love. I see only you everywhere. If it is not you, it would not be any other. I am not the best person in the world, but I do know how to take care of you. All I need to know is when you will try to do the same for our relationship. I love you and waiting for your love.

Yours
Sweetheart 
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...