(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Heart Full Love Letters - Cute Love Letters

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Heart Full Love Letters - Cute Love Letters

My Sweetheart,

You are the most adorable person in this world. I can't explain in words about you. I am writing something with this small paragraph how I was feeling about you. I know you will laugh after you read this letter from me. If you feel anything wrong please forgive me. I will accept your kindness or ruthless nature.


Whenever you are around to share in my minutes and hours, my life is so complete. I feel whole having you around me. You are my heart, my soul my mind. You are all I think about.

Whenever you are with me, I feel the validity of my existence and I have that eternal peace of mind that I will have a good home because I know that you will be a good mother to my children and a good caretaker of the home. You area beautiful lady to look at all the time. I love you anytime, anywhere.

In your imperfections, I see beauty. In your scars, I see a strength to overcome. In your insecurity, I see wounds that are healing. In your hands, I see tenderness. I can't write more about you. This is the time to think about our future. I love you so much and want you by my side for ever. 

Yours Only,
Chinmay


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...