(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Love letters straight from your heart : Cute Love

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Love letters straight from your heart : Cute Love

Dearest Ayush,

I feels like yesterday that we met, but it has been three years. You have filled my life with so much love and heart with eternal happiness. For someone like me who never believed in love, I can now say that I am deeply in love with you. 


You are the most handsome man I have ever met. And knowing that you are mine, I feel the happiest woman on the planet. The spark in your eyes and your magical smile has never failed to win my heart. You are the most amazing boyfriend, and I am the luckiest girlfriend.

Imagining my life without you seems impossible now. I am fortunate that I have found you.

Yours Only,

Ayushi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...