(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8753161750278862", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Romantic heart touching love letter Malayalam, English

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Romantic heart touching love letter Malayalam, English

Dear Ayush,

You are the most important person in my life now. You came into my life, and everything changed for good. I am a much happier person now because you are the reason behind my joy. Knowing that you love me, I have started to love myself and take good care of myself because I know how important I am to you.

Whenever you kiss me, my heart skips a beat. Whenever you hug me, I feel I am at the most secure place. You are the one who rules my heart and my life.

I can’t stop falling in love with you over and over.

Your dearest girlfriend,

Ayushi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...